Cirrus engineering teams utilising the Cirrus infrastructure will work together with university to support cutting edge research. This includes:
- An overhaul of how research data is generated and processed to significantly improve the quality and quantity of data.
- Enabling the rapid processing of data to assist researchers in needed outputs like data visualisation for example.
- The utilisation of Natural Language Processing (NLP) to support research efforts, including the identification of strategic research opportunities.
- Alignment to international data commons and open access data initiatives.
- Enabling researchers to easily apply the latest advances in AI to significantly improve research outcomes including cutting edge simulation work through the provision of full machine learning-in-the loop science, community machine learning benchmarking, and machine learning retraining with new data.